This few weeks lotsa things happened!!
First is my re-demo was a bad one, passing chances is 50-50... If that stupid second marker kills me, I confirm die!! My supervisor was soOo disappointed with me... I guess this few months I have let many many people who have high hopes on me disappointed… Need to do some soul searching le, see what can be done to my attitude cos they are damn sucky...
Follow by is my work, I'm been not working for long... cant pick up my momentum and keep missing from work... this cannot be continue in this state, I need to do something to it...
Next is my aunt, she having lung cancer and juz send to Singapore hospital few days back... she on n off for hospital in Malaysia till that side doc cannot make it then my uncle have to send her over here... the medical bill is super x lorz.. $16,000 over this is juz a minimum amount... Have to accompany my uncle since my mum can't go as she needs to work...
Last but not least is my lao gong... It's a pleasure to know this cute guy over here, knowing him is by chance... cos if that day I nv go meet jesamine n gang, I don think I'll come across him.. Every time we meet up is a step getting closer to him and a deeper understanding of him...
This silly guy also very sweet, yesterday he passed me a jigsaw puzzle that he spent 2 nights doing it... Not onli that, he came wearing a t-shirt with the wording "My girlfriend is the coolest!" So cute lorz, he say he's proud of it... hee..
Together we planned a lot of future stuffs which I won't do in the past, as in how's our wedding will like, names of our babies, the apartment we planned to buy etc...
There's too much things in mind, got to get clear of what im going to do plus i no $$$ le... OMG!!got to find a fix income job *mummy nagging*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment